Events and conferences
The Forum organises regular seminars and conferences inviting key figures from national governments, international organisations, law firms and academia to address Forum Members on selected topics.
In addition to the Members-only events listed below the Forum also holds public conferences each year. Forum Members are warmly encouraged to suggest topics and/or speakers for future events.
Forthcoming Competition Law Forum Events
Details of the next CLF event will be announced shortly.
Past Competition Law Forum Events
- 28 June 2019 - CLF Lunch seminar on digital platforms and other pressing antitrust issues
- 13 June 2019 - Highlights from the 2019 annual ICN meeting in Cartagena and the direction for the ICN in 2020
- 2 May 2019 - 16th Annual BIICL International Mergers and Antitrust Conference
- 5 March 2019 - BCLP & BIICL Conference - Competition in Financial Services
- 14 December 2018 - Rapid Response Conversation: A talk with officials who helped write and negotiate the proposed new EU regulation on FDI
- 8 October 2018 - CLF Meeting: Paroxetine and beyond
- 13 June 2018 - Highlights from the 2018 ICN meeting in Delhi and an interactive exchange of views for ICN priorities for the year ahead
- 23 April 2018 - 15th Annual BIICL International Mergers and Antitrust Conference
- 28 February 2018 - Competition in Financial Services
- 10 October 2017 - Excessive pricing in competition law and economics
- 27 September 2017 - Highlights from the 2017 annual ICN meeting in Porto and the direction for the ICN in 2018
- 8 May 2017 - 14th Annual BIICL International Mergers and Antitrust Conference
- 2 May 2017 - The implications of Brexit for competition law and policy
- 1 March 2017 - Competition Litigation and Collective Actions
- 30 January 2017 - Online Platforms
- 15 November 2016 - CLF Lunch Lecture Series: Antitrust in the Digital Age
- 12 October 2016 - CLF Lunch Lecture Series: Antitrust in the Digital Age
- 13 September 2016 - CLF Lunch Lecture Series: Antitrust in the Digital Age
- 24 June 2016 - CLF Lunch Lecture Series: Antitrust in the Digital Age
- 25 May 2016 - 13th Annual BIICL Mergers and Markets Conference
- 10 March 2016 - Pharmaceuticals - Changing Competition Dynamics
- 2 March 2016 - Standardisation, Innovation and Consumers - What is Next in FRAND Licensing?