Find out more about our in-house training
For a number of years BIICL has provided high-quality in-house training for individual groups upon request. In house training programmes are often based on our popular short course programmes and are tailored to your specific needs and availability. The training teams will usually include a combination of experts from BIICL's staff as well as external experts and practitioners.
If you would like to know more about our bespoke training offerings please contact our Director of Training, Dr Jean-Pierre Gauci.
Some examples of previous training provided in this format include:
- Training on Public International Law in Practice for the World Food Programme;
- Training on International Law, the Law of Treaties and International Trade Law for the UK government;
- Training on International Trade Law and WTO Law for the Welsh Government;
- Training on International, Transnational and Domestic Criminal Law for prosecutors from the Office of the Attorney General, Nepal;
- Training Seminars on Public International Law Issues before the Courts for the Judicial College of England and Wales;
- Training seminar to Albanian judges on procedural issues including court efficiency and timeframes;
- Training for over 80 Bulgarian national and appellate level judges for the European Commission;
- A series of training courses on human rights and the rule of law for commercial judges in Russia;
- A capacity-building project to provide training materials to support constitutional change in Libya in partnership with Lawyers for Justice in Libya;
- A training session on the Rule of Law for the Federal Electoral Tribunal of Mexico;
- Training sessions on various aspects of International Migration Law for the Ministry of Public Security of China.