Date: 13th June 2019
Time: 14:30 - 18:30
Time: 14:30-17:30 (registration from 14:00)
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
In collaboration with the Competition Markets Authority (CMA), the Competition Law Forum (CLF) will bring together CMA officials, UK NGAs, EU NGAs and businesses to consider the questions from this year's annual ICN meeting in Cartagena. The ICN direction for 2020 will also be discussed.
- Tony Penny, Assistant Director, International, CMA
- Will Hayter, Senior Director, Policy and International, CMA
- Paolo Palmigiano, Chair of the Association of In-house competition lawyers
- Alex Baker, Managing Director, Fingleton Associates
- Grant Murray, Lead Knowledge Lawyer, Global Antitrust, Baker McKenzie
- Mathew Heim, Tanfield Chambers
- Maria João Duarte, Deputy Director, Mergers, CMA
- Lasse Burmester, Assistant Director, Mergers, CMA
- Carol Harrison, Economic Adviser, CMA
Event convened by Dr Liza Lovdahl Gormsen, Director, Competition Law Forum and Senior Research Fellow, BIICL.
Join in the conversation @BIICL #ICNCLF
Pricing and Registration
This event is free to attend however pre-registration is required.
If you have any queries then please contact the Events team.
Becoming a member of the Competition Law Forum (CLF)
The Competition Law Forum is a centre of excellence for European competition and antitrust policy and law at BIICL. It provides a forum in which the practical application of competition policy is considered by lawyers, economists, senior business managers, public servants, public affairs professionals, consumer bodies and other specialist practitioners. The Forum identifies areas requiring debate and analysis, and provides the required forum and experts, thereby contributing to policy initiatives. In doing so it also produces leading-edge applied research, analysis and recommendations on the content, methodologies and application of competition policy at all levels of governance - national, European and global.
To enquire about becoming a member of the Forum, please contact Dr Liza Lovdahl Gormsen, Competition Law Forum Director