As well as our quarterly journal and published books, BIICL and its researchers also produce reports and other publications, often linked to commissioned research.
BIICL research reports
Some recent examples available for free download are listed below.
- Report on the Obligations of States under Articles 74 3 and 83 3 of UNCLOS in respect of Undelimited Maritime Areas;
- Protecting Education in Insecurity and Armed Conflict: 2013 handbook update;
- Education and the Law of Reparations in Insecurity and Conflict Report & Summary;
- Cross-Border Disaster Relief synthesis report;
- Fair relations in the food supply chain.
You can also find a range of publications for download on the Bingham Centre's publications page.
23 November 2017...
31 January 2018...
Find out how you can help us address some of the most pressing global challenges.