BIICL appoints a select number of Honorary Fellows on the basis of their outstanding and ongoing contributions to its work.
Honorary Fellows are invited by the Director and appointed by the Board of Trustees. Honorary Fellows are provided with BIICL email and hot desk facilities, if required, and will be eligible to apply to the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies for library access. All Honorary Fellows are invited to join BIICL at the concessionary rate and are eligible to attend our events at that rate.
- Professor Alan Boyle, University of Edinburgh
- Lady Hazel Fox CMG QC, 4 - 5 Gray's Inn Square
- Professor Don Greig, Australian National University
- Professor Margot Horspool, Honorary Fellow in European Law, London
- Professor Robert McCorquodale, University of Nottingham
- Chiann Bao, Arbitration Chambers, Hong Kong
- Sir William Blair QC, University of Oxford, Queen Mary University of London and 3VB
- Professor Adrian Briggs QC (Hon), University of Oxford
- Professor Petra Butler, Victoria University of Wellington
- Professor Andrew Dickinson, University of Oxford
- Helen Dodds, Member of the LawtechUK Commercial Dispute Resolution Taskforce, Director of LegalUK and Member of the Development Board of the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
- Professor Mark Findlay, Singapore Management University
- Ndanga Kamau, Ndanga Kamau Law.
- Professor Chin Leng Lim, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Professor David Llewelyn, King's College London, External Director of the IP Academy Singapore and Honorary Professor in Intellectual Property Law at Hong Kong University
- Professor Gabrielle Marceau, PhD, Senior Counsellor, Research Division, WTO
- Nigel Pleming QC, 39 Essex Chambers
- Sir Bernard Rix, Twenty Essex Chambers
- Gerard Sanders, General Counsel, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Dr Guan Tang, Centre for Commercial Studies, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Takis Tridimas, The Dickson Poon School of Law, King's College London
- Professor Geraldine van Bueren QC, Queen Mary University of London