HRDD Forum Events
Events and conferences
The Forum is a membership-based group, bringing together some of the most expert and experienced lawyers working in the field. The Forum organises around 3-4 Roundtables a year involving thematic discussions on business and human rights related topics as they relate to legal practitioners. On occasion, external speakers may be invited to present on certain topics.
In addition to the member-only events, there will be one public conference per year on a business and human rights-related topic, which members may attend for free.
Past Human Rights Due Diligence Forum Events
- 6 May 2020 - Law firms and chambers seminar: Regulatory options for human rights due diligence in the EU and UK: Presentation of two BIICL studies
- 4 May 2020 - Business seminar: Presentation of two BIICL studies on human rights due diligence regulatory options in the UK and EU
- 1 April 2020 - HRDD Forum: Damage control or opportunity for change?
- 4 December 2019 - HRDD Forum: The interaction between investment disputes and human rights due diligence
- 11 September 2019 - UNGPs in Legal Practice Roundtable Series: Human Rights Due Diligence and Corporate Liability
- 14 May 2019 - UNGPs in Legal Practice Roundtable Series: Human Rights Due Diligence: National Legal Developments
- 29 January 2019 - The UNGPs and Legal Accountability in Corporate Groups