- Brexit, Human Rights and Devolution Roundtable - 7 November
- Short Course: Brexit and the Rule of Law - 17 October
- The Common Fisheries Policy Post-Brexit - 12 September
- Breaking Down Brexit for Citizens and Businesses - 3 July
- Courting Europa No Longer? The 56th Annual London-Leiden Meeting - 24 June
- Cross-Border Insolvencies Post-Brexit - 23 May
- Doing Business in a Post-Brexit Europe: What of the Single Market? - 3 May
- Brexit, Devolution and Human Rights - Roundtable (with the University of Edinburgh) - closed event - 27 April
- The Article 50 'Brexit' Appeal: The Rule of Law after Miller - 6 February
- Legal Challenges Post Brexit - 31 January
- Dispute Resolution post Brexit - Lessons from Denmark, Switzerland and The Hague - 19 January
- APPG on the Rule of Law meeting: Reasoned Discussion of the High Court's Decision in Miller and What Might Happen Next (with the UK Constitutional Law Association) - 30 November
- Brexit and the British Bill of Rights: Edinburgh Law School Workshop - 27 October
- APPG on The Rule of Law: How Can Brexit Be Done under the Rule of Law? - 24 October
- Trade and Investment post Brexit - 12 September
- 10 Days, 10 Issues - Countdown to the Brexit Referendum - 14 June
- Post Brexit: The Fate of Commercial Dispute Resolution in London and on the Continent (with the Max Planck Institute for Procedural Law) - 26 May
- The UK in Europe, Scotland in the UK? The Implications of the EU Referendum 2016 (with the University of Strathclyde) - 25 April
- The EU Referendum and its Impact on Legal Relationships (with the Financial Markets Law Committee) - 3 March
- APPG: The Death of the Human Rights Act, the Birth of a New Constitutional Settlement? - 2 February
23 November 2017...
(ICJ Advisory Opinion)...
Find out how you can help us address some of the most pressing global challenges.