Established in 2021, Young ITF is a learning, discussion and networking forum for young practitioners, postgraduate students, civil servants and academics interested in international investment law.
Main aims of Young ITF
Young ITF aims to provide young professionals all around the globe with opportunities to develop their careers in international investment law by offering a forum for them to exchange ideas and connect with their peers and other professionals in the international investment arbitration community. Young ITF encourages young professionals to organise, and speak at, events and share their views on topical issues by way of publications.
Membership is free and open to postgraduate students, young practitioners, civil servants and academics aged under 40. If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the Young ITF Membership Application Form.
Young ITF membership benefits include:
- Free attendance to the Young ITF events
- Opportunity to speak at Young ITF events
- Opportunity to attend dedicated career-related and networking events and social get-togethers
- Advance notice of ITF and Young ITF events and seminars
- Various discounts on ITF courses and events
- Receiving Young ITF newsletters, which include legal updates in the field of international investment law and an outline of Young ITF's projects
- Opportunity to publish contributions on the BIICL Blog
Young ITF Committee
- Dr. Eda Cosar Demirkol, Potestas Partners
- Ivan Philippov, White & Case
- Ruihan Liu, Clifford Chance
- Aleksander Kalisz, Candey
- Anna Lanshakova, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
- Shaun Matos, University College London
- Naina Gupta, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer