Please click on the below links to view the conferences, seminars and worldwide events set up by external organisers, taking place each month.
The European Law Students Association : International Conference on Comparative Law
Date: 16th February 2018 ( 12.30 - 20.00) and 17th February 2018 ( 11.00 -16.00)
Venue: The University of Warsaw Library, Warsaw
As European Law Students' Association - ELSA Warszawa, we have decided to organise for the third time the International Conference on Comparative Law. It will take place on 16-17 February 2018 in Warsaw. The conference will be dedicated to commercial law and will connect both - theoretical and practical issues.
How Digital Transformation Drives European Integration
Date: 27th February 2018 ( 17.00 - 19.00)
Venue: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 26-28 Tudor Street, London EC4Y 0AY
Conference hosted by the European Law Institute (ELI).
- Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, PC, QC, Member of the ELI Executive Committee
- Christiane Wendehorst, ELI President
- Sjef van Erp, ELI Vice-President
- Jimmy Vestbirk, Legal Geek
- Tom Hingley/Adam Ryan, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
29th Annual Communications and Competition Conference
Date: 11 - 12th June 2018
Venue: Principe di Savoia, Milan, Italy
Now in its 29th year this event will once again bring together regulators, in house counsel and leading practitioners from Europe, the USA and other jurisdictions around the world to explore current trends and debate the hottest issues in communications and competition law.
- Antitrust and regulatory joint roundtable
- Antitrust and regulatory challenges raised by the digital economy
- Merger trends in the digital sector
- Sharing infrastructure in fixed and mobile networks
- Competition issues of spectrum allocation
- Interrelationships between content, device and networks
- Disruptive innovation, opportunity or antitrust and regulatory nightmare?
- Data economy, anything new under the sun?
- Privacy, personal data and social networks
BIICL members are able to book for this event at the IBA member price