Research Assistant in Public International Law (Maritime, Migration) 0.6 FTE. Closing date Sunday December 16 2018
- If you have any questions on positions advertised here, please contact the Institute. If you would like to receive updates on opportunities at the Institute, please sign up to this site.
- Applicants must complete the BIICL Application Cover Form, as well as providing a curriculum vitae and supporting statement. Please follow the application procedure set out in any advertised job description.
Why do we collect sensitive information?
- If you apply for a role at the Institute we may ask you to provide us with the following sensitive information (called 'special category data' in the GDPR 2016):
- Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence?
- Do you have a disability that would require adjustments to the interview process?
When recruiting we may request your explicit consent to collect your sensitive personal data in order for us to have a lawful basis for processing your data in this way when you are applying for a role at BIICL or you are taking up employment with us.
Vacancies at other Organisations
From time to time the Institute also publishes vacancy notices from other relevant institutions. Please click on the links below to find out more about these opportunities.
No external vacancies at this time.
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law is not acting as a recruiter for any of the external positions advertised here. If you are interested in applying for one of the external positions advertised on this page, please contact the recruiter directly via the hyperlink displayed.