Date: 26th March 2019
Time: 14:00 - 18:30
Venue: Simmons & Simmons LLP (London), Citypoint
1 Ropemaker Street, LONDON, EC2Y 9SS
Time: 14.00-18:15 (Registration from 13:30)
Venue: Simmons & Simmons LLP, CityPoint, 1 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9SS
BIICL in cooperation with Simmons & Simmons is organising the 17th Annual Review of the Arbitration Act.
The event will be held on Tuesday 26 March 2019 and will bring together judges, leading practitioners and academics working in the area of international arbitration. The speakers will focus on the following topics:
- Injunctions and Jurisdictional Challenges
- Challenging Awards: Irregularities, Delays, Mistakes
- Lessons from overseas: A Comparative Discussion
Sir Rupert Jackson, 4 New Square
- Prof Stavros Brekoulakis, Queen Mary University of London and 3 Verulam Buildings
- Ashleigh Brocchieri, ICC
- Philippe Cavalieros, Simmons & Simmons
- Anneliese Day QC, Fountain Court Chambers
- Dr. Stuart Dutson, Simmons & Simmons
- Dmitry Dyakin, Egorov Puginsky Afansiev & Partners
- Louis Flannery QC, Stephenson Harwood
- James Freeman, Allen and Overy
- Dame Elizabeth Gloster, One Essex Court
- Jackie van Haersolte-van Hof, LCIA
- Prof Yarik Kryvoi, Director of the Investment Treaty Forum, BIICL
- Andy Moody, Baker & McKenzie
- David Brynmor Thomas QC, 39 Essex Chambers
View the Programme
Convened by Prof Yarik Kryvoi, Senior Research Fellow in International Economic Law, British Institute of International and Comparative Law.
Join in the conversation @BIICL #ArbitrationAct
This event is now fully booked.
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
This event offers the equivalent of 4 hours.
Photography and audio recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively, you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our event cancellation policy.