Date: 10 March 2020
Time: 19:00 - 21:00 (registration from 18:00)
Living on the edge, without rule of law, is unimaginable to most people in the western world. We take it for granted. What is it like? We have a fantastic line up of speakers from Zimbabwe and London to illustrate from hard personal experiences, the deplorable terror-situation that results from lack of rule of law, and how they fight on to achieve a just and better future for the people of Zimbabwe.
- Beatrice Mtetwa, Human rights lawyer
- Chief Felix Ndiweni, Paramount Chief of the Ndiweni people
- Ben Freeth MBE, MCF Executive Director
- Murray Hunt, Director of the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law
- Dr Jan Van Zyl Smit, Senior Research Fellow and Director of the Justice Systems and Rule of Law Programme at the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law