Download the Event Report
This roundtable followed two successful workshops on 27 October 2016 and 27 April 2017 on Brexit, human rights and devolution.
This roundtable provided an opportunity to discuss the legal and political challenges of Brexit in light of the publication of the EU (Withdrawal) Bill and the release of several government position papers on Brexit over the summer. It focused in particular on the impact of Brexit for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Dr Jo Hunt (Cardiff University)
- Prof Christopher McCrudden (Queen's University Belfast)
- Dr Jo Murkens (LSE)
- Prof Alan Page (University of Dundee)
- Angela Patrick (Doughty Street Chambers)
- Professor Dagmar Schiek (Queen's University Belfast)