13th November 2018
Time: 09:15-16:05 (Registration from 08:45)
Venue: One Birdcage Walk, Westminster, London, SW1H 9JJ
On 13 November 2018, the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the School of International Arbitration (SIA) of Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL) are organising a full-day conference to discuss the proposed revision of ICSID Arbitration Rules.
The conference will gather in London representatives of ICSID, leading academics, and practitioners.
- Gabriel Bottini, Uria Menendez and University of Buenos Aires
- Professor Zachary Douglas QC, Matrix Chambers
- Norah Gallagher, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Kaj Hober, Uppsala University
- Dr Sabine Konrad, McDermott Will & Emery
- Professor Yarik Kryvoi, British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Professor Julian D M Lew QC, Queen Mary University of London; 20 Essex Street
- Melanie van Leeuwen, Derains and Gharavi
- Wendy Miles QC, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London
- Sylvia Noury, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Constantine Partasides QC, Three Crowns
- Martina Polasek, International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes
- Professor Luca Radicati di Brozolo, ArbLit and Università Cattolica di Milano
- Professor August Reinisch, Vienna University
- Dr Laurence Shore, Bonelli Erede
- Jeremy Sharpe, Shearman & Sterling
- Jeff Sullivan, Gibson Dunn
Convened by Professor Yarik Kryvoi, Senior Research Fellow in International Economic Law and Director of the Investment Treaty Forum and Professor Loukas Mistelis, Director, School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London.
Download the Programme
Join in the conversation @BIICL #ICSIDRules2018
This event is now fully booked.
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and audio recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our event cancellation policy.