Events and conferences
The Forum organises regular seminars and conferences inviting key figures from national governments, international organisations, law firms and academia to address Forum Members on selected topics.
In addition to the Members-only events listed below the Forum also holds public events each year. Forum Members are warmly encouraged to suggest topics and/or speakers for future events.
Past Product Liability Forum Events
- 29 June 2020 - Virtual Justice in France, UK & US: Status & Challenges of Remote Hearings & Trials
- 4 May 2020 - PLF Webinar on Product Liability and Emergency Products
- 8 April 2020 - Force Majeure and Hardship in Commercial Contracts: Cross-border and Comparative Perspectives
- 23 January 2020 BIICL/IADC Meeting: Toxic Torts & Emerging risks
- 18 November 2015 - PLF Meeting: The Issue of Automotive Liability
- 1 July 2015 - PLF Seminar Considering the impact of the Boston Scientific judgement
- 20 April 2015 - PLF Seminar with IADC on Global Litigation Patterns for Global Products
- 15 January 2015 - Vaccines - regulatory and liability perspectives
- 22 September 2014 - Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation: An Australian Perspective
- 8 July 2014 - Product Liability Forum & Food Law Group Seminar: High Court Glucosamine Judgment
- 20 March 2014 - Punitive Damages in Europe
- 6 February 2014 - Accountabilty Strategies in relation to Regulatory and Product Liability issues with Food and Drink Products