Bingham Centre Newsletter Spring 2016 - Out Now!
The Bingham Centre has published its Spring Newsletter for 2016. Catch up on all the latest news from the Centre.
What's in this issue?
The latest issue looks at some of the work we've been doing in recent months. Contents includes:
- Judicial Review: A Report on Recent Reforms
- The UK and the EU
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Rule of Law
- Rule of Law Resources for Schools
- Freedom of Information Request for Legal Advice on Intercept as Evidence
- Submission to the Independent Commission on Freedom of Information
- Law Reform: Investigatory Powers
- Global Rule of Law Exchange
- New Project: Developing an Administrative Law Guide for Kenyan Civil Servants
- Commonwealth Secretariat Regional Consultations on Model Law for Judicial Service Commissions
- New Cape Town Principles - Judicial Appointments and the Role of Independent Commissions
- New Report: International Access to Justice and the Rule of Law
- China, Market Governance and the Rule of Law
- New Bingham Centre Fellows
- Recent Events
- Forthcoming Events
- Bingham Centre Internship Testimonial: Alistair Henwood
- Update: The Bingham Appeal