BIICL and CEDR launch new podcast series
BIICL is proud to partner with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) on a new podcast series on smarter approaches to dispute resolution.
This series brings together BIICL's 'Breathing Space Series' which aims to help safeguard commercial activity in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and CEDR's vision of 'Better conflicts, better outcomes leading to a better world'.
While looking at issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will also look at evolving attitudes to dispute resolution, future trends and advice from leading conflict specialists.
Podcast 1 features:
- Helen Dodds, Director of Legal UK and Member of LawTech UK Commercial Dispute Resolution Taskforce
- Dr Karl Mackie CBE, Founder President & Mediator at CEDR
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury (David), former President of the UK Supreme Court and now Arbitrator and Legal Expert at One Essex Court
- Ben Thomson (facilitator), Content Strategist at CEDR
- The background to the 'Breathing Space' project
- An overview of the three 'Breathing Space' concept notes
- The overarching changes in approaches to dispute resolution following the COVID-19 pandemic
- Future developments and trends in commercial dispute resolution
More information on BIICL's Breathing Space Series and access to the three Concept Notes can be found here.