BIICL Annual Conference 2009: Call for Papers from new scholars on Business and International Law
The 2009 Annual Conference of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law will be held on Friday 5 June 2009 in London. The theme of the conference will be: 'Business and International Law'.
This Call for Papers is for new scholars to submit a proposal for a paper to be delivered at the Conference. It is designed to encourage new academics, doctoral and masters students, and new legal professionals.
The Conference Panels will be as follows:
- Business and Cartel Enforcement
- Business and International Crimes
- Business and Damages Actions
- Business, Investment and International Law
- Business and Human Rights
Proposals need not be restricted to the above topics.
For further details, click here.