Monday 6th of February 2017
17.30 - 19.30
Jones Day, 21 Tudor Street, London EC4Y 0DJ
The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law are delighted to announce an event in early 2017 which will provide an opportunity to hear leading experts consider the constitutional and rule of law dimensions of the Supreme Court's judgment, and to reflect on the path ahead and the consequences of the decision for the UK.
- Rt Hon Lord Judge, (Former Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales)
- Prof Richard Ekins (University of Oxford and Policy Exchange's Judicial Power Project)
- Prof Graham Gee (University of Sheffield)
- Jessica Simor QC (Matrix Chambers)
- Prof Alison Young (University of Oxford)
Additional speakers to be announced
View the event page
23 November 2017...
Perspectives on 15 years in Business and Human Rights - where to next ...
Find out how you can help us address some of the most pressing global challenges.