The 2009 Annual Conference of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law will be held on Friday 5 June 2009 in London. The theme of the conference will be: 'Business and International Law'.
This Call for Papers is for new scholars to submit a proposal for a paper to be delivered at the Conference. It is designed to encourage new academics, doctoral and masters students, and new legal professionals.
The Conference Panels will be as follows:
- Business and Cartel Enforcement
- Business and International Crimes
- Business and Damages Actions
- Business, Investment and International Law
- Business and Human Rights
Proposals need not be restricted to the above topics.
For further details, click here.
23 November 2017...
Find out how you can help us address some of the most pressing global challenges.