Our wide programme of events and conferences helps us to fulfil our public benefit role. We have carefully developed an annual events programme of over 70 seminars, workshops and conferences attracting around 4,500 people each year. Our events include topics that are cutting edge and relevant to the Institute's
membership and wide network of contacts including those who access our website and social media channels.
We offer sponsors a multitude of ways to promote their organisation, products and specialist services. Our sponsorship opportunities are broad enough to include online media and print publications, event sponsorship and exhibition packages.
Why become a BIICL event sponsor?
Sponsoring a BIICL event will help your organisation to:
- Enhance its brand and visibility
- Benefit from outstanding networking opportunities with lawyers, government officials, regulators, decision-makers, in-house lawyers and businesses
- Connect with the next generation of young lawyers
- Launch a service or product
- Develop new business links and opportunities in the UK and internationally.
We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities and are also happy to discuss tailored packages to suit your organisation.
Please contact our Development Manager,Florence Skinner to discuss options.