A draft of the programme is available here. Topics include:
- Institutional reform - joint working and merger
- Unilateral effects - new developments and road-testing UPP
- Partial Acquisitions: a regime comparison
- Remedial powers: should the authorities remedial powers be capped?
- Non-Horizontal Theories of Harm, and Two Sided Markets
If you have any queries on this event please contact Dr Philip Marsden, Director of the Institute's Competition Law Forum.
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.