Session 1: EU and UK Initiatives to Protect Competition in the Retail Sector
- Recent EU initiatives in the retail sector
- The UK Groceries Code of Practice
- Specific practices requiring control in the retail sector
- EC-wide remedies in the retail sector (e.g. legislation vs codes)
Session 2: Dealing with Hub and Spoke Arrangements in the EU Member States
- Hub and spoke arrangements and their treatment under national competition laws (Italy,Germany, France and Spain)
This event will be followed by a drinks reception.
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.