Date: 30th April 2009
Time: Not specified
Venue: Not available
Collaboration in a Crisis
- how far can firms react to the recession without transgressing competition law?
- voluntary agreements induced by government
- settlements and fines
Mergers and Restructuring: The relevancy of merger control in challenging times
- failing firm analysis
- guidance on remedies
State support in a changing climate
- Evolving economic analysis
- Trans-Atlantic approaches
- International review/WTO?
Unilateral conduct/abuse of dominance: where next?
- European guidance
- The position in the US
- intellectual property issues
- remedies in the energy sector
- an informal discussion with senior competition officials about their challenges and priorities
This event is sponsored by
Oxera is hosting the event 'The economics of European competition law-Advanced topics' on the 29th April 2009. BIICL members can bring along a colleague at half price. Please click here to find out more and to book your place.