Date: 5th December 2018
Time: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Not available
Time: 12:00 - 14:00 CET
Venue: European Parliament, Rue Wiertz,
Room 5B001 Brussels, Belgium
To mark human rights week, we will be holding an event to discuss EU citizens in the UK, data privacy and the protection of personal data and dispute resolution after Brexit from the perspective of the Rule of Law. Our panellists will be discussing the Rule of Law implications of the proposed Withdrawal Agreement.
A light lunch will be served.
- Molly Scott Cato MEP
- Alyn Smith MEP
- Catherine Bearder MEP
- Sajjad Karim MEP
- Clare Moody MEP
Panel discussion speakers:
- Jack Simson Caird, Bingham Centre for Rule of Law
- Michael Clancy, The Law Society of Scotland
- Professor Charlotte O'Brien, York University
- Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska, Centre for European Reform
- Helena Raulus, Head of the Brussels Office of the UK Law Societies
- Leonard Hawkes, CIPP/E, Flinn Law
- Hazel Cameron, Senior Counsellor, Justice and Home Affairs Section, UK Representation to the EU
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and audio recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively, you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our event cancellation policy.