Date: 13 November 2023
Time: 21.00 - 22.00 UK Time
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (Australia) is pleased to host a webinar in cooperation with the Institute of Small and Micro States (ISMS) and the British Institute for International Comparative Law (BIICL) on the protection of intangible cultural heritage in the Pacific region. The webinar is based on the recent publication of a Periscope Special Edition on "Intangible Cultural Heritage within the Laws and Policies of South Pacific Small Island States in the Climate Crisis" and features experts in the field.
Join us for an expert talk about the effect that climate change may have on intangible cultural heritage, and the role that it may play in the mitigation of these effects.
Download a copy of the publication
Watch a recording of the Webinar
- Prof Petra Butler, Director, Institute of Small and Micro States
- Kristin Hausler, Dorset Senior Research Fellow in Public International Law and Director, Centre for International Law, BIICL
- Alina Hozhausen, Researcher in Environmental and Climate Change Law, BIICL
- Bertil Wenger, Director, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, Australia
- Eva Wagner, Senior Programme Coordinator, Rule of Law, Energy and Development Policy, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, Australia
Additional speaker to be confirmed