Date: 24 April 2023
Time: 14.00 - 18.00 (EEST time)
Hosted by the Ukrainian Association of International Law
In cooperation with the Supreme Court of Ukraine and British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL)
Globalization processes, the course chosen by Ukraine for European and Euro-Atlantic integration, the importance of observing European standards in all spheres of life, Russian aggression and the need to effectively counter it, new challenges in private law relations that have arisen before citizens and the state are just some of the factors that determine the relevance of private international law in national proceedings.
This international conference will be a platform for sharing the best world experience and innovations, discussing strategically important issues that have arisen in private law relations in wartime, and developing recommendations for the further improvement of approaches to the application of international law by Ukrainian courts.
- Recodification (updating) of the civil legislation of Ukraine and current problems of international private law
- The development of international private law in modern conditions of war: the main challenges, consequences and forecasts
- Features of the modern development of the international civil process
- Protection of the rights and interests of the state, legal entities and individuals in connection with the military aggression of the Russian Federation
- Peculiarities of the legal regulation of certain types of private relations (family, inheritance, labor) in the Civil Code in modern conditions