Date: 18 November 2021
Time: 11:00 - 18.00 UK Time
Understanding the role that competition policy plays in building back better
The 2021 'Competition policy' conference at Chatham House assesses trends in anti-trust enforcement and market regulation in the context of the pandemic, with discussions on regulating the digital economy, international co-operation on mergers and how competition policy can play a role in supporting the transition to low-carbon economies.
This year's conference, hosted in a hybrid format, enables in-person participants and a globally diverse virtual audience of competition practitioners to engage in high-level panel discussions between policymakers, business leaders and international competition experts.
This conference is part of the Chatham House LIVE series and is being hosted as a hybrid event at Chatham House in London and virtually via our Conference Plus event platform. Discussions are on the record.
Join in the conversation @CH_Events #CHCompetition
- Étienne Chantrel, Head of Mergers Unit, Autorité de la concurrence
- Stacy Frazier, Executive Counsel, Competition Law and Policy, General Electric
- Olivier Guersent, Director-General, DG Competition, European Commission
- Andreas Mundt, President, Bundeskartellamt
- Desma Polydorou, Senior Corporate Counsel, Antitrust, Pfizer
- Dana Rao, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Adobe
- Thomas Vinje, Chair, Antitrust Practice, Clifford Chance
Pricing and Registration
Charges for the conference can be found here
Early bird bird rates are available until 18th of October
Discounts for BIICL contacts
- Free places at the virtual conference are available for all BIICL contacts
- Discounts of 20% are available for the in-person conference for BIICL contacts
Please contact BIICL Events for details