Date: 18 November 2021
Time: 11:00 - 18.00 UK Time
Understanding the role that competition policy plays in building back better
The 2021 'Competition policy' conference at Chatham House assesses trends in anti-trust enforcement and market regulation in the context of the pandemic, with discussions on regulating the digital economy, international co-operation on mergers and how competition policy can play a role in supporting the transition to low-carbon economies.
This year's conference, hosted in a hybrid format, enables in-person participants and a globally diverse virtual audience of competition practitioners to engage in high-level panel discussions between policymakers, business leaders and international competition experts.
This conference is part of the Chatham House LIVE series and is being hosted as a hybrid event at Chatham House in London and virtually via our Conference Plus event platform. Discussions are on the record.
Join in the conversation @CH_Events #CHCompetition
- Étienne Chantrel, Head of Mergers Unit, Autorité de la concurrence
- Stacy Frazier, Executive Counsel, Competition Law and Policy, General Electric
- Olivier Guersent, Director-General, DG Competition, European Commission
- Andreas Mundt, President, Bundeskartellamt
- Desma Polydorou, Senior Corporate Counsel, Antitrust, Pfizer
- Dana Rao, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Adobe
- Thomas Vinje, Chair, Antitrust Practice, Clifford Chance
Pricing and Registration
Find out more about the conference and register here
Discounts for BIICL contacts
- Free places at the virtual conference are available for all BIICL contacts
- Discounts of 20% are available for the in-person conference for BIICL contacts
Please contact BIICL Events for details