Date: 11 September 2020
Time: 09:00-17:00 (registration from 08:30)
The conference will address limits of state regulatory powers under international law. The speakers will include a mix of law firm partners, independent arbitrators, academics and valuation experts.
The topics covered will include the most recent developments in investor-state dispute resolution, new trends in investment treaty making as well as the impact of Brexit on investors.
Stanimir A. Alexandrov, Stanimir A. Alexandrov PLLC, Washington, DC.
- Sabine Konrad, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, Frankfurt (chair)
- Leilah Bruton, Three Crowns, London
- Jansen Calamita, National University of Singapore
- David Gaukrodger, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris
- Robert Hunter, Osborne Clarke, Cologne
- Rae Lindsay, Clifford Chance, London
- Inga Martinkute, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Louise Woods, Vinson & Elkins, London
- Can Yeginsu, 4 New Square, London
- Roland Ziadé, Linklaters, Paris
Additional speakers TBC
Sir Frank Berman QC, Essex Court Chambers, London (TBC)
This conference is a part of the London International Disputes Week #LIDW20
Join the conversation @BIICL #itflaw #ISDS
Pricing and registration
- Individual: £235
- Concession: £185
- Student: £185
- Individual: £395
- Concesion: £305
- Student: £305
ITF members will receive an invitation to attend the conference free of charge.
Concession fees are applicable to full time academics, students, staff of government and NGO's.
This event is available for booking but you must be logged in before you can place a booking.Book now
This event offers the equivalent of 6 CPD hours.
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and Recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day.
Alternatively you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our event cancellation policy.