Date: 29 January 2020
Time: 17:00-20:00 (registration from 16:30)
Followed by a drinks reception
As Asia's prominence in international dispute resolution continues to grow, this half-day seminar takes stock of issues arising in Asia-related arbitration, and the evolving international infrastructure for the resolution of Asia-related disputes.
- Peter Yuen, Fangda Partners, Hong Kong
- Robert Pé, Arbitration Chambers, Hong Kong
- Jern-Fei Ng QC, Essex Court, London
- Swee Im Tan, 39 Essex Chambers, Malaysia
- Matthew Townsend, Fangda Partners, Hong Kong
- Brad Wang, CIETAC, Hong Kong
- Chin Leng Lim, CUHK and Keating Chambers, London
- Reza Mohtashami QC, Three Crowns LLP, London
- Sherlin Tung CMS, Hong Kong LLP
- Manish Aggarwal, Three Crowns LLP, London
- Gaëtan Verhoosel, Three Crowns LLP, London
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and Recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day.
Alternatively you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
When you register for an event you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.