This event co-organised with Dhurakij Pundit University and Nagoya University will bring together policy-makers, academics and practitioners to discuss challenges of investment policy with a particular focus on the ASEAN region.
It will include a keynote speech as well as panels on investment policy and dispute settlement in the ASEAN region.
- Ms. Mia Mikic, Director of Trade, Investment and Innovation Division, the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- Dr. Nimnual Piewthongngam, Lecturer of Law, Faculty of Law Pridi Banomyong, Dhurakij Pundit University
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tomoko Ishikawa, Nagoya, University, Graduate School of International
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nartnirun Junngam, Faculty of Law, Thammasat University
- Mr. Charlie Garnjana-Goonchorn, Counselor at Dept. of Treaties and Legal Affairs, Ministry of Foreign
- Professor Yarik Kryvoi, Director of Investment Treaty Forum, British Institute of International Comparative Law
- Dr. Pornpat Tantikulananta, Executive Director of the Thai Arbitration Institute
- Dr. Athita Komindr, Head of the UNCITRAL
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tomoko Ishikawa, Nagoya University, Graduate School of International Development
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Somchai Ratanachueskul, Dean of Faculty of Law Pridi Banomyong, Dhurakij Pundit University
For more information please contact Professor Yarik Kryvoi, Senior Research Fellow in International Economic Law.
Join in the conversation @BIICL #ISDS #ITFLaw
To be confirmed.
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and Recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day.
Alternatively you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
When you register for an event you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.