Date: 23 January - 24 February 2020
Time: see below
Venue: ESCP Europe / BIICL
BIICL is working with ESCP Europe Business School on this 30 hour course on Comparative Business Law. Taught by BIICL and ESCP staff and legal practitioners, the course provides an excellent introduction for those seeking to understand the legal intricacies of business transactions.
The course will address a range of issues of relevance to any practitioner working with businesses including:
- Corporate Governance and Regulation
- Public-Private Partnerships and Project Finance
- Initial Public Offerings
- Intellectual Property and Technology transfer
- Tax (Transfer Pricing and Base Erosion and Profit Shifting
- International Commercial Litigation
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
The course will run for 5 weeks on Mondays from 3pm to 6pm and on Thursdays from 12pm to 3pm.
- Thursday 23 January (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Monday 27 January (venue: BIICL)
- Thursday 30 January (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Monday 3 February (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Thursday 06 February (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Monday 10 February (venue: BIICL)
- Thursday 13 February (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Monday 17 February (venue :BIICL)
- Thursday 20 February (venue: ESCP Europe)
- Monday 24 February (venue: BIICL)
Join in the conversation @BIICL #BusinessLaw
Pricing and Registration
The course fee is £1350 (incl. VAT).
If you have any queries, please contact the Events team.
Photography and Recording
Please note that our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day.
Alternatively you can email BIICL Marketing Manager, Carmel Brown in advance of the event that you are attending.
Event Cancellation Policy
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our event cancellation policy.