Date: 15th January 2015
Time: 17:30 - 19:15
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House
17 Russell Square, LONDON, WC1B 5JP
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
- Professor Jean-Sebastien Borghetti, Université Paris II
- Professor Larry Phillips, LSE
- Alexandre Regniault, Simmons & Simmons Paris
- Professor Eleonora Rajneri, Université del Piemonte Orientale
- Professor Angela Thomas, Deputy Chair, Commission on Human Medicines and Consultant Paediatric Hæmatologist, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh.
This is a Product Liability Forum event and attendance is by invitation only.
Find out more about the Product Liability Forum