27th September 2012
This event will evaluate the proposed reform of the EU Directives on Public Procurement, currently under discussion following proposals by the European Commission. Topics will include:
- Overview of reform of EU directives on public procurement by EU Commission speaker
- Contracts covered by the Directive and the in house exception
- Flexibility and dialogue in the award procedures
- Strategic use of public procurement to empower SMEs and achieve green and social objectives
- External view on reform of EU directives by leading US commentator
Please note we will use the Tudor Street entrance at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, map available to download here.
This event is kindly sponsored by
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED