17th May 2010
A full day conference devoted to bringing together discussion of the most pressing issues.
- 09.30-10.00 An overview of developments in IT and antitrust 2009/2010
- 10.00 - 11.00 Challenges presented by increasing concentration
- 11.30 - 12.30 Dominance in IT markets after the Microsoft and Intel cases
- 13.30 - 15.00 Antitrust in the clouds: the new frontier (content, advertising and pricing)
- 15.00 - 15.45 The IT cartels: SDRAM, DRAM, CRT
- 16.00 - 17.30 Standardisation and regulation
Followed by a drinks reception
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
25th January 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: The Ne Ultra Petita Principle and International Investment Treaty Arbitration
31st January 2018 | LONDON
The effect of Brexit on the fight against economic crimes
28th February 2018 | LONDON
Competition in Financial Services
8th March 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: General Principles of Law in Investment Arbitration, and the Hierarchy of Norms under International Law
12th April 2018 - 13th April 2018 | LONDON
Short Course: Public International Law in Practice