30th June 2009
Bringing together bankers, litigators & academics from around the world, this conference will examine ongoing domestic, offshore and international litigation, including:
- Investor claims against hedge funds, financial service providers & banks
- Criminal procedures & financial services litigation in civil law jurisdictions
- Hedge fund claims against directors, officers, and professional service providers
- Credit crunch Litigation in North America
- Claims arising from Ponzi schemes: litigation & procedures
- Investor Protection in offshore Hedge Funds
- Structured products - some examples from recent litigation
- Update on Madoff-related claw-back claims
Co-organized by ESCP Europe Business School
4 CPD hours may be claimed by both solicitors and barristers through attendance at this event.
The event will be followed by a dinner at the Athenaeum Club. The dinner will cost £85 per person. Please register for the dinner by e-mailing email@example.com and state any dietary requirements.
Full payment is required prior to the event. All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 5 working days prior to the event.