30th June 2009
Bringing together bankers, litigators & academics from around the world, this conference will examine ongoing domestic, offshore and international litigation, including:
- Investor claims against hedge funds, financial service providers & banks
- Criminal procedures & financial services litigation in civil law jurisdictions
- Hedge fund claims against directors, officers, and professional service providers
- Credit crunch Litigation in North America
- Claims arising from Ponzi schemes: litigation & procedures
- Investor Protection in offshore Hedge Funds
- Structured products - some examples from recent litigation
- Update on Madoff-related claw-back claims
Co-organized by ESCP Europe Business School
4 CPD hours may be claimed by both solicitors and barristers through attendance at this event.
The event will be followed by a dinner at the Athenaeum Club. The dinner will cost £85 per person. Please register for the dinner by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and state any dietary requirements.
Full payment is required prior to the event. All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com no less than 5 working days prior to the event.
23rd November 2017 | LONDON
The standard of review of national court decisions by investment tribunals
27th November 2017 | LONDON
40th FA Mann Lecture
4th December 2017 | LONDON
Harry Weinrebe Annual Lecture: Perspectives on 15 years in Business and Human Rights - and on where we may be going next
6th December 2017 | LONDON
16th Annual Review of the Arbitration Act
11th December 2017 | LONDON
Legal consequences of the separation of the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius (ICJ Advisory Opinion)