30th April 2009
Collaboration in a Crisis
- how far can firms react to the recession without transgressing competition law?
- voluntary agreements induced by government
- settlements and fines
Mergers and Restructuring: The relevancy of merger control in challenging times
- failing firm analysis
- guidance on remedies
State support in a changing climate
- Evolving economic analysis
- Trans-Atlantic approaches
- International review/WTO?
Unilateral conduct/abuse of dominance: where next?
- European guidance
- The position in the US
- intellectual property issues
- remedies in the energy sector
- an informal discussion with senior competition officials about their challenges and priorities
This event is sponsored by
Oxera is hosting the event 'The economics of European competition law-Advanced topics' on the 29th April 2009. BIICL members can bring along a colleague at half price. Please click here to find out more and to book your place.
27th February 2018 | LONDON
UK-EU Dispute Resolution Post-Brexit: What role for the CJEU?
28th February 2018 | LONDON
Competition in Financial Services
8th March 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: General Principles of Law in Investment Arbitration, and the Hierarchy of Norms under International Law
13th March 2018
Constitutional Recognition of First Nations in Australia
27th March 2018
The Use of Force in Relation to Sovereignty Disputes over Land Territory