13th March 2009
- Reviewing latest case law across Europe
- View from the Commission - where now?
- Judicial attitudes to award of damages for breach of EC Public Procurement Law
- Conditions for claims - what needs to be proven?
- How is Quantum established ? Methods of evaluating loss - how are damages for loss of profits calculated?
- Causation & loss of a chance in European cases.
- Procedures & remedies (adversarial vs inquisitorial French model) - how does that impact on remedies?
This event is sponsored by
The event will be followed by a dinner at the Athenaeum Club. The dinner will cost £85 per person. Please register for the dinner by e-mailing email@example.com.
27th February 2018 | LONDON
UK-EU Dispute Resolution Post-Brexit: What role for the CJEU?
28th February 2018 | LONDON
Competition in Financial Services
8th March 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: General Principles of Law in Investment Arbitration, and the Hierarchy of Norms under International Law
13th March 2018
Constitutional Recognition of First Nations in Australia
27th March 2018
The Use of Force in Relation to Sovereignty Disputes over Land Territory