13th March 2009
- Reviewing latest case law across Europe
- View from the Commission - where now?
- Judicial attitudes to award of damages for breach of EC Public Procurement Law
- Conditions for claims - what needs to be proven?
- How is Quantum established ? Methods of evaluating loss - how are damages for loss of profits calculated?
- Causation & loss of a chance in European cases.
- Procedures & remedies (adversarial vs inquisitorial French model) - how does that impact on remedies?
This event is sponsored by
The event will be followed by a dinner at the Athenaeum Club. The dinner will cost £85 per person. Please register for the dinner by e-mailing email@example.com.
23rd November 2017 | LONDON
The standard of review of national court decisions by investment tribunals
27th November 2017 | LONDON
40th FA Mann Lecture
4th December 2017 | LONDON
Harry Weinrebe Annual Lecture: Perspectives on 15 years in Business and Human Rights - and on where we may be going next
6th December 2017 | LONDON
16th Annual Review of the Arbitration Act
11th December 2017 | LONDON
Legal consequences of the separation of the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius (ICJ Advisory Opinion)