14th September 2007
This event has been co-organized with Oxford University Press InvestmentClaims.com
- Precedent and Control in Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Fragmentation and Custom in Investment Treaty Law
- Analysis of a Developing Jurisprudence in International Investment Law
- Fair and Equitable Treatment
- Most-Favoured Nation Treatment ("MFN")
- Umbrella Clauses
Registration will be from 8:45am and the conference will start at 9:15am promptly.
Click here to view the full days porgramme.
27th February 2018 | LONDON
UK-EU Dispute Resolution Post-Brexit: What role for the CJEU?
28th February 2018 | LONDON
Competition in Financial Services
8th March 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: General Principles of Law in Investment Arbitration, and the Hierarchy of Norms under International Law
13th March 2018
Constitutional Recognition of First Nations in Australia
27th March 2018
The Use of Force in Relation to Sovereignty Disputes over Land Territory