26th September 2017 - 27th September 2017
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
Global Products Regulation: Towards Fragmentation
Panel discussion followed by a reception.
An optional dinner will conclude the evening.
Tuesday 26 September
- Meeting: 17:00 - 19:00
- IADC Regional Meeting Reception: 19:00 - 20:00
- Optional Dinner: 20:00
- Duncan Fairgrieve, BIICL, London, England
- John Meltzer, Hogan Lovells International LLP, London, England
Dinner Venue: The Montague on the Gardens,15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 5BJ
- For dinner menu, cost, and registration information, click here.
- For suggested hotel accommodations, click here.
Full event details are available here.
This conference is co-organised by the IADC and the BIICL Product Liability Forum (PLF). Attendance is strictly by invitation only.