26th September 2017 - 27th September 2017
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
Global Products Regulation: Towards Fragmentation
Panel discussion followed by a reception.
An optional dinner will conclude the evening.
Tuesday 26 September
- Meeting: 17:00 - 19:00
- IADC Regional Meeting Reception: 19:00 - 20:00
- Optional Dinner: 20:00
- Duncan Fairgrieve, BIICL, London, England
- John Meltzer, Hogan Lovells International LLP, London, England
Dinner Venue: The Montague on the Gardens,15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 5BJ
- For dinner menu, cost, and registration information, click here.
- For suggested hotel accommodations, click here.
Full event details are available here.
This conference is co-organised by the IADC and the BIICL Product Liability Forum (PLF). Attendance is strictly by invitation only.
26th March 2018 | LONDON
PLF Meeting: Funding Product Liability & Group Claims
27th March 2018
The Use of Force in Relation to Sovereignty Disputes over Land Territory
12th April 2018 - 13th April 2018 | LONDON
Short Course: Public International Law in Practice
23rd April 2018 | LONDON
15th Annual BIICL International Mergers and Antitrust Conference
24th April 2018 | LONDON
Public International Law in the Courts of the United Kingdom