22nd May 2007
This event is kindly sponsored by:
- The GMOs Dispute
- Revisiting the Role of Precedent in WTO Rulings
- Compliance and Remedies: Articles 21.5 and 22 DSU
- Dispute Settlement under FTAs and the WTO: Conflict or Convergence?
- WTO Institutional Reform in a Broader Context
- Continuing the "Global Regulatory Legitimacy" Discussion
- The Growing Importance of International Juridical Institutions
Please click here to view the programme.
A WTO Conference Dinner will also be held at Gray's Inn on the evening of Tuesday 22 May 2007.The cost to attend is £68.00. Click here to book for the dinner.
Should you have any queries please contact Dr Federico Ortino .
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED.
23rd November 2017 | LONDON
The standard of review of national court decisions by investment tribunals
27th November 2017 | LONDON
40th FA Mann Lecture
4th December 2017 | LONDON
Harry Weinrebe Annual Lecture: Perspectives on 15 years in Business and Human Rights - and on where we may be going next
6th December 2017 | LONDON
16th Annual Review of the Arbitration Act
11th December 2017 | LONDON
Legal consequences of the separation of the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius (ICJ Advisory Opinion)