15th January 2015
Venue: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5JP
- Professor Jean-Sebastien Borghetti, Université Paris II
- Professor Larry Phillips, LSE
- Alexandre Regniault, Simmons & Simmons Paris
- Professor Eleonora Rajneri, Université del Piemonte Orientale
- Professor Angela Thomas, Deputy Chair, Commission on Human Medicines and Consultant Paediatric Hæmatologist, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh.
This is a Product Liability Forum event and attendance is by invitation only.
Find out more about the Product Liability Forum
27th February 2018 | LONDON
UK-EU Dispute Resolution Post-Brexit: What role for the CJEU?
28th February 2018 | LONDON
Competition in Financial Services
8th March 2018 | LONDON
ITF event: General Principles of Law in Investment Arbitration, and the Hierarchy of Norms under International Law
13th March 2018
Constitutional Recognition of First Nations in Australia
27th March 2018
The Use of Force in Relation to Sovereignty Disputes over Land Territory