4th June 2014
Location: Fondation Universitaire, 11 rue d'Egmont-straat, BRUSSELS
- Raphaël De Coninck, Charles River Associates, London and Brussels
- Benjamin von Engelhardt, Permanent Representation of the
- Federal Republic of Germany to the EU
- Douglas Lahnborg, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, London and Brussels
- Stanislas Martin, Ministry of Economy, Paris
- Andreas Schwab, European Parliament
- Professor Mario Siragusa, Cleary Gottlieb, Rome and Brussels
- Eddy De Smijter, DGCOMP, European Commission
- Vincent Smith, Visiting Fellow, British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Antoine Winckler, Cleary Gottlieb, Paris and Brussels
Claiming compensation for competition law breaches in Europe is set to get easier following the adoption of the new EU Directive which requires Member States to put in place effective mechanisms to ensure that civil procedure rules complement public enforcement.
This event brings together those who were responsible for steering the Directive onto the statute book and practitioners, officials and commentators from a number of Member States to consider the implications of the Directive on national civil practice across the EU.
Download the Event flyer and Programme
Pricing and Registration
Individual - £35 (Approx. 45 EUR)
Full-time Academic - £21 (Approx. 27 EUR)
Full-time Student - £12 (Approx. 15 EUR)
Individual - £59 (Approx. 76 EUR)
Full-time Academic - £35 (Approx. 45 EUR)
Full-time Student - £20 (Approx. 26 EUR)
The prices displayed in Euro are indicative only and will vary according to the time of your booking and the exchange rate applied to your transaction by your card provider.
N.B. The Academic rate also applies to staff of government and non-profit organisations.
If you have a query, please contact the Event team