Below are a selection of research papers produced by the Institute's Competition Law Forum over the last few years.
- Arrangements for citizens residing in the UK and outside the UK in another EU country
- Mergers Exception to the duty to refer in markets of insufficient importance
- Evaluation of Procedural and Jurisdictional Aspects of EU Merger Control
- EU State Aid Law and Transfer Pricing: A Critical Introduction to a New Saga
- BIS consultation: Options to refine the UK competition regime
- The CLF Response to BIS's Consultation on Implementing the EU Directive on damages for breaches of competition law
- Collective dominance: An overview of national case law
- The CLF Response to the European Commission's Consultation Towards more effective EU merger control
- Unlawful Copying of Packaging (Roundtable Discussion Paper)
- The Use of the Counterfactual in Antitrust
- Intervention and the Internal Market: Contemporary European Competition Initiatives Concerning Distribution in the Market for New Cars
- The CLF Response to the European Commission's Consultation on Regulation 1/2003
- When Markets are Failing: Part II
- When Markets are Failing: Part I
23 November 2017...
Find out how you can help us address some of the most pressing global challenges.