Date: Tuesday 28th June 2016
Venue: Middlesex University, London
Time: 10:00- 16:30
ACT's annual conference allows educators and others with an interest in citizenship to discuss and work through challenges, meet and talk to providers offering expertise, teaching resources and school programmes and network with other teachers to share ideas and experiences.
Through workshops, discussions and keynotes, the conference will explore:
- Pushing the boundaries at GCSE
- That's Pretty Radical - another look at Prevent
- Teaching contested knowledge
- Getting into values and identity
- Localising the curriculum
To regsiter for the event, please visit the ACT website.
Download the Event Flyer.