This page has been developed to provide users with assistance during their visit to the Institute's website. If you have any questions that are not answered by this page, please contact one of the relevant departments:
Membership - for queries relating to joining the Institute, current memberships/membership status, and corporate member users.
Login/Passwords- for queries relating to forgotten passwords, problems logging in, and updating details.
Publications - for queries relating to books (including purchase or payment queries), the ICLQ or the BILD, and the submission of articles for publication.
Events - for queries relating to registering and attending events.
Technical - for queries relating to broken links and other technical difficulties with the website.
General - For all other queries.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Site Map
- Site Search Engine
- How do I register with the Site?
- How do I login?
- What if I can't remember my password?
- My organisation is a corporate member of the Institute but I do not know our login details. How do I gain access to the site?
- How do I view the site in a larger font?
- As a Member of the Institute, what resources can I access through this site?
Find what you are looking for by using the navigation bars at the top, bottom and side of the page. In addition, you can use our search engine (see below).
Using the site map link at the bottom of this page lets you look at the pages contained within the site, and how those pages are structured within the site. The site map can also be used as a navigation tool - simply clicking on the area that interests you.
The search engine allows you to perform a search of the Institute's site content. Simply enter a word, words or phrase, and click "Search".
How do I Register and Login?
To get the best out of the Institute's website, and to be able to reserve places at events, buy books and even join the Institute, it is advisable to register.
If you are a new user click on the Sign Up link on the upper right hand side of the screen. This will direct you to a page for registration with this site.
However, to join the Institute as a Member, please visit the Membership pages.
How do I login?
This site has a universal login facility for:
- General Members of the Institute
- Forum Members (Competition, Product Liability and Investment Treaty)
- Participants in specific research projects
- Users who have already registered with the Institute's website to make purchases an receive updates on the Institute's work
If you are already registered and wish to log in, simply enter your email address and password into the login fields on the upper right hand side of the screen.
If you are a Member of the Institute, logging in will enable you to access password-protected resources on the site.
What if I can't remember my password?
Go to the Request Password page. Enter your email address in the box and press 'Submit'. As long as the email address you enter is found in our directory, the corresponding password will be automatically dispatched to the e-mail address you submitted. If you are still having problems, please contact the Institute.
My organisation is a corporate member of the Institute but I do not know our login details. How do I gain access to the site?
If you know your organisation is a corporate member of the Institute but do not know the details used to register, please contact us. We will arrange for a profile to be set up for you within your organisation, allowing you to take full benefit of the site's resources.
How do I view the site in a larger font?
Click the 'Text Size: Larger' link in the 'View' section of your browser's toolbar. This will increase the text size.
Every effort has been made to ensure this site's accessibility. if you have any difficulties viewing its content, please contact the Institute.
As a Member of the Institute, what resources can I access through this site?
Once logged in to this site using your member details, you will be able to:
- Access the current issue and entire archive of the International and Comparative Law Quarterly (ICLQ)
- Access the current issue and archive of the Bulletin of International Legal Developments, published dating back to 1999
- Book places at Institute events with a 40% discount and priority booking
- Access papers from events
- Buy BIICL publications with a 40% discount
- Have access online to the Institute's research output