A full day conference devoted to bringing together discussion of the most pressing issues.
- 09.30-10.00 An overview of developments in IT and antitrust 2009/2010
- 10.00 - 11.00 Challenges presented by increasing concentration
- 11.30 - 12.30 Dominance in IT markets after the Microsoft and Intel cases
- 13.30 - 15.00 Antitrust in the clouds: the new frontier (content, advertising and pricing)
- 15.00 - 15.45 The IT cartels: SDRAM, DRAM, CRT
- 16.00 - 17.30 Standardisation and regulation
Followed by a drinks reception
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
This search is currently looking for future events only.
25th June 2016%LocationDesc%
55th Leiden-London Meeting: "Free movement straining at the seams? Legal challenges facing the EU in the area of migration and the refugee crisis."
30th June 2016 - 1st July 2016%LocationDesc%
Dialogues between International and Public Law
11th July 2016%LocationDesc%
Redefining general jurisdiction in the US post Daimler
13th July 2016%LocationDesc%
Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa Region
22nd July 2016%LocationDesc%
Obligations of States in Undelimited Maritime Areas