A full day conference devoted to bringing together discussion of the most pressing issues.
- 09.30-10.00 An overview of developments in IT and antitrust 2009/2010
- 10.00 - 11.00 Challenges presented by increasing concentration
- 11.30 - 12.30 Dominance in IT markets after the Microsoft and Intel cases
- 13.30 - 15.00 Antitrust in the clouds: the new frontier (content, advertising and pricing)
- 15.00 - 15.45 The IT cartels: SDRAM, DRAM, CRT
- 16.00 - 17.30 Standardisation and regulation
Followed by a drinks reception
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
Seeking applications for internships for ongoing project ...
11th March 2015
Arthur Watts public international law seminar series sponsored by Volterra Fietta: "A New Dimension in International Environmental Liability Regimes"
19th March 2015
Investment Treaty Forum Special Conference: To Be or Not to Be for ISDS in TTIP? Vilnius, Lithuania
24th March 2015
Revisiting Rome II: National Developments
26th March 2015
Annual Grotius Lecture 2015
26th March 2015
Annual Grotius Dinner 2015