A full day conference devoted to bringing together discussion of the most pressing issues.
- 09.30-10.00 An overview of developments in IT and antitrust 2009/2010
- 10.00 - 11.00 Challenges presented by increasing concentration
- 11.30 - 12.30 Dominance in IT markets after the Microsoft and Intel cases
- 13.30 - 15.00 Antitrust in the clouds: the new frontier (content, advertising and pricing)
- 15.00 - 15.45 The IT cartels: SDRAM, DRAM, CRT
- 16.00 - 17.30 Standardisation and regulation
Followed by a drinks reception
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
BIICL offers new Short Course on 'Human Rights for Business People'...
30th November 2015
Harry Weinrebe Annual Memorial Lecture - 'The Protection of Cultural Property, the Maintenance of International Peace and Security, and Public International Law'
1st December 2015
British Influences on International Law
2nd December 2015
BIICL Short Training Course: Human Rights for Business People
6th December 2015 - 10th December 2015
International Investment Arbitration - Course & Conference
8th December 2015
Securities Claims: A Trans-national Perspective