A full day conference devoted to bringing together discussion of the most pressing issues.
- 09.30-10.00 An overview of developments in IT and antitrust 2009/2010
- 10.00 - 11.00 Challenges presented by increasing concentration
- 11.30 - 12.30 Dominance in IT markets after the Microsoft and Intel cases
- 13.30 - 15.00 Antitrust in the clouds: the new frontier (content, advertising and pricing)
- 15.00 - 15.45 The IT cartels: SDRAM, DRAM, CRT
- 16.00 - 17.30 Standardisation and regulation
Followed by a drinks reception
Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by us
The British Institute of International and Comparative Law reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event we shall inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
Cancellation by you
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com and be no less than one week prior to the event.
Payment for registration will always be required, and must be made prior to the event. If sufficient written notification of cancellation is received, a full refund will be given. If insufficient notice is given, payment for your registration will still be required.
By registering for an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
Commissioned by the International Bar Association...
13th October 2015
International Economic Agreements and the Rule of Law - the case of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
19th October 2015
This Way, That Way, The Other Way? Directions for Human Rights in the UK
21st October 2015
Judicial review and the Rule of Law: An Introduction to the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015, Part 4
27th October 2015
Rapid Response Event: Europe's Investment Court Proposal
2nd November 2015
A More Literal and Predictable Approach for the Court of Justice of the EU?